You will have the opportunity to learn how businesses are set up and managed. You will begin to appreciate that businesses provide us with:
· The goods that we buy in the shops and on the internet.
· Jobs that allow us to earn the wages and salaries that give us the means to choose what to buy.
To be able to do these very important things businesses and the people who own and manage them have to:
· research what people want to buy
· produce these goods and services as efficiently as possible
· market the products to the right people, at the right prices and in a way that buyers will find convenient.
Maria Doran appeared on the BBC Series, The Young Apprentice.